For Medical Professionals
Millions of patients and their bed partners are exhausted due to simple snoring and could be facing more serious health risks due to Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). Together we can give them access to an easy, immediate, and safe treatment solution. Whether you are an experienced sleep specialist or general practitioner, nothing is more satisfying than improving the lives of your patients through better sleep and better health.
The health risks of a poor night’s sleep are staggering!
- According to the Cleveland Clinic treating snoring is the correct first step:“Snoring is one of the most common aspects of Sleep-Disordered Breathing… Because snoring and sleep apnea are contained within a spectrum of disease states, the treatment of the disorders can overlap…Noninvasive treatments should be recommended initially, including nasal dilators, tongue-retaining devices, and mandibular advancement appliances that can be fixed or adjusted.”
- 30% of all snorers suffer from Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). Left untreated, sleep apnea can have serious and life-shortening consequences: high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, automobile accidents caused by falling asleep at the wheel, diabetes, depression, and other health problems.
The ZQuiet® S.A. consists of 4 mouthpieces that provide progressive advancement of the jaw in 2mm increments. Each mouthpiece consists of an upper and lower tray that fits comfortably over the teeth and is joined by a flexible hinge to allow the mouth to open and close. The trays are designed to position the lower jaw slightly forward to open the airway in the back of the throat. ZQuiet® S.A. is indicated to treat simple snoring and/or mild to moderate OSA under FDA Clearance: #K122475.
Each ZQuiet® S.A. system includes: 4 Mouthpieces (1 in each advancement size), 1 Storage Case, and Instructions for Use & Care.
ZQuiet S.A. is the most patient friendly oral appliance for the treatment of snoring and OSA:
- ZQuiet S.A. works immediately using proven mandibular advancement technology.
- Can quickly and easily be used as a low cost proof of concept device for custom oral appliance therapy and/or alternative to CPAP.
- The ZQuiet S.A. System provides progressive jaw advancement to optimize the airway.
- ZQuiet's patented "living hinge" allows the patient to have freedom of jaw movement with the device in their mouth, while boil-and-bite devices fix the jaw closed. This natural movement is less intrusive during normal sleep and provides the ability to talk or drink water while awake without having to remove the device.
- Ready to use with no molding or time-consuming preparations. Other appliances using at-home "Boil-and-bite" technology require the user to take their own impressions which most dentists agree is not something that patients should be doing themselves.
What your peers are saying:
"I enthusiastically recommend ZQuiet. In my opinion it is the most effective, non-invasive
treatment modality for patients I evaluate for habitual snoring."
- Dr. Gary Landrigan, MD
"We have been recommending ZQuiet splints for our patients with daytime sleepiness and
snoring. We really like the progressive advancement to allow the adjustment on the jaw. Our
patients have been very pleased with the splints ...and so have their bed partners! The lack
of snoring has allowed both parties to get a better night sleep. I strongly support what ZQuiet
can do for our patients and their health."
- Sherri Tenpenny, DO, AOBNMM, ABIHM
"As a sleep specialist, ZQuiet has become a standard component and "first line" treatment
that I prescribe forpatients with snoring that is uncomplicated by sleep apnea. ZQuiet is a
simple, cost-effective and reliable device, which is easily tolerated by patients and achieves
excellent results. I highly recommend it."
- Dr. Joshua Light, MD
ZQuiet has literally helped a great number of my patients with snoring and OSA. Overnight oximetry
has shown great improvement in oxygen saturation and compliance is excellent. A great, affordable
alternative to CPAP.
- Richard M Hayes, MD